WE, NOBEL LAUREATES’ SCHOOL VISITS VOLUNTEERS, BRING NOBEL LAUREATES TO MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOLS TO INSPIRE THE NATION’S MOST PROMISING STUDENTS.
NOBEL LAUREATES' SCHOOL VISITS SERIES (NSLV) IS ORGANIZED BY NL TRANSLATION INC., A 501(c)(3) PUBLIC CHARITY CORPORATION COMMITTED TO PROMOTING ALFRED B. NOBEL'S PHILANTHROPIC IDEAS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
What We Do
Nobel Laureates' School Visits (NLSV) is organized by NL Translation, a non-profit corporation that brings Nobel Laureates to public schools, to inspire the Nation's most promising students.
Through the NLSV program young people have a unique opportunity to personally meet and talk with the Nobel Laureates, who:
- Encourage young people to consider careers in science
- Mentor the ablest students in their quest for learning
- Challenge them to persevere in their studies
- Inspire them, so that they might become intellectual leaders of the future, and possibly Nobel Laureates themselves.
How many people have ever met a recipient of the Nobel Prize,
much less had a face-to-face conversation with one of these exceptional
A Nobel Laureate Visit is a highly inspirational event for the entire school system: the participating students and teachers and the school administration. It even inspires the Nobel Laureates. It becomes a significant historical event for the entire community.
The NLSV program works with public schools worldwide. Through these visits, the Nobel Laureates program reaches thousands of school students, teachers administrators, parents and the general public through:
- School-based conversations with groups of academically advanced students
- School-wide broadcasting
- Local access TV throughout the neighboring communities
- Local news media interviews
The Nobel Laureates represent the greatest achievements of the human mind. We believe that Nobel Laureates, as role models, are the most appropriate source of inspiration, enabling students to achieve beyond what they think possible.